Saturday, September 22, 2012

warmer than yesterday

is the prediction.....but still low to middle 80s, nothing too hot for the beginning of Fall....colder air moves down early in the coming week, in the 50s at night.....made enough chicken chow mien yesterday for another meal sometime.....think I'll put the two remaining chicken breasts in the crock pot with a jar of salsa.....make chicken tacos tonight, and then maybe tomorrow go to Walmart for a few things I need and also get a can of enchilada sauce and a can of chicken broth....I have about half a bag of tortilla chips to use up.....so I'll make tortilla soup too with all that....channel 7 has the Gamecocks in the afternoon, and I can pick that up as a simulcast at 62.2.....in clear weather .....I won't get the Clemson on ABC, but it's on too late at night anyway....for me to watch it 'til the end.....maybe a cold pork and avocado sandwich for lunch today.....should be pleasant walking over through downtown in a few minutes, my usual Saturday morning walk.....sometimes you can find a yard sale on a Saturday morning.....but I don't have any money in my wallet anyway, for anything more than a dollar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment