Sunday, September 23, 2012

use style 10 filters and belts

says that right on the front of the vacuum cleaner.....so this time I knew which one to get at Walmart....you can wash the filters, but the last time I did that the outer filter tore.....it lasted four years, and only cost six bucks to replace, so I guess that isn't so bad.....while I was over there I got the things that are cheap .....mouth wash, Max Freeze, tropical trail mix, club soda.....a small carton of chicken broth and a can of El Pato Salsa de Chile Fresco.....for the tortilla soup tomorrow.....today I'll just nuke leftover chow mien.....Falcons at Chargers at 4 this afternoon, should be interesting.....absolutely beautiful Fall morning down home, nothing be finer, than to be in Caroliner.....Clemson was ahead when I checked the halftime score before I went to bed last night.....but they ended up getting beat....might have carnitas tacos for lunch....breakfast was rye french toast and fried spam, OJ and french roast black.....guess I'll put the new filter in and give the place a once over......

No comments:

Post a Comment