Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some thoughts on boots

At Walmart I found some Brahma boots I think will work for a while anyway.....service boots...shiny black security guard boots.....hard surface boots, not hiking boots meant for a dirt path.....the soles go out well beyond the sides of your feet....greater lateral stability.....Goodyear welt soles.....sprayed them with Camp Dry and put a bead of Shoe Goo on the left toe where it always wears on my footgear....substantial and comfortable, at first impression.....the trouble with most light walking shoes is that they tend to roll over on me.....not much lateral stability.....the podiatrist I went to years ago said to wear light boots with a heel for my particular foot situation....that's what these are I would say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment