Tuesday, September 18, 2012

judging from the size of the puddles

it must have rained considerable last night.....no thunder woke me up though, went to bed at 10 and slept pretty well.....nice and cool in the house....the pork roast redux worked well, maybe I'll make carnitas tacos with some of it.....or bbq pork.....had it with potatoes, peas, and gravy last night....it's starting to rain again right now....it stopped raining long enough for me to walk for the paper....that's when I checked out the puddles.....on the radar it looks like more wet on the way today for sure.....I need to get butter, bread, and orange juice on shopping day....and wine also.....and maybe small corn tortillas and avocado to make pork street tacos.....get a can of pintos, and another onion.....well, that's not 'til tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment