Saturday, September 8, 2012

Laurens beat Clinton 46-16

I think I get channel 62 usually, so maybe I can watch the Gamecocks and East Carolina this afternoon.....if there's a thunderstorm it might mess up the reception.....and Nebraska and UCLA are on at night on 21......so I had that steak taco salad last night, and saved a few steak tips for a stir fry tonight.....I might make a cube steak and avocado sandwich for lunch.....70 and broken clouds for the early walk.....should stay around mid 80s this afternoon, and the cold front sweeping the nation should move in here Sunday, so next week will be "a touch of Autumn"....according to the local forecaster on the evening news.....I can live with that....I've got library books to finish by Monday.....when I talked to cousin Emily a week ago Friday she said that she is now at the Laurens main library, with more regular hours what with the baby boy to take care of and all....maybe I'll go over there sometime and see if there's more scifi on the shelves than in our little Clinton branch.....it's a pretty big library over there....

No comments:

Post a Comment