Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grocery day

No rain so far today, plenty last night.....same temp and humidity as the last week or so.....got my shopping, walking, and newspaper reading done this morning.....the menu will feature taco salad this week, so I got steak tips, more olives, tortilla chips, scallions, ranch dressing, etc...for that....and I got some cubed steaks to have with taters and green beans I suppose....got a can of corned beef hash, thinking of a Sunday breakfast for supper deal....NFL game on tonight, first regular season game I think.....still have a couple of hamburgers left, and some chicken salad for lunches....will probably also have chicken fried steak sandwich for lunch a couple times.....it's staying pretty well clouded over so far today, didn't get too steamy walking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment