Sunday, September 16, 2012

fell asleep

while the Braves were on....they ended up winning with a bases loaded hit batter? So I was rested up for the Stanford game, which became interesting.....so it was after 11:30 before I got to bed.....so I slept pretty well 'til 6:30 in the morning.....I think they said that the star receiver for Stanford went to Monte Vista .....might be wrong about that.....Blue Hosers lost 58-0 to Vanderbilt.....cloudy this morning.....had Bacon Spam fried up with my rye bread french toast at breakfast.....finished up the potatoes and gravy yesterday evening, so today I might use up the rest of that can of corned beef hash with an egg over easy and grits, or something like that....still have cold pork roast for a lunch sandwich.....there's Saints-Panthers on in the afternoon if I want to bother with the lousy Panthers again.....and 49ers vs. somebody or other for the night game....so it's a dead quiet Sunday morning as usual.....there's hardly anything in the trash can, but I guess it's not that much trouble to go ahead and wheel it to the curb sometime today....if I remember later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment