Tuesday, September 25, 2012

lube and oil, car wash

at the Oil Depot....Tuesday is senior day, so $10 off.....and you get a $5 coupon for the laser wash.....whole thing took and hour and twenty minutes, there were two cars in front of me....but now the Jeep looks cleaner, and the fluids are topped off, etc....fine walking weather again this morning, crisp enough to get your blood pumping some without all the summertime sweating.....48F at sunrise.....so pretty soon I'll end up closing the windows at night .....the tortilla soup turned out terrific, very tasty and filling....plenty left.....probably have chicken tacos tonight, lots of shredded chicken left too.....

1 comment:

  1. Rendered the last half of an avocado, some onion, and chili powder into guacamole to use later in the chicken tacos....I can fry some of the meat in the skillet, makes good tacos that way as I recall....tastier than just heating it up in the microwave.....I mopped the kitchen after lunch....so I got a couple of things done today....

    ReplyDelete