Friday, September 21, 2012

was shady in the back yard

so I ran the mower over those weeds, or lawn, or whatever....got done by 9:30.....another coolish day so far, not too sweaty.....the carnitas tacos were good, and there's leftovers for another supper....or maybe two lunches.....don't know if I'll do chicken tacos tonight, or chicken chow mien.....leaning towards chow mien.....from what I can read I guess I'll just leave Mountain Lion and iOS6 alone.....don't think they'd be worth the hassle for me.....things are working well operating system wise   right now.....nothing in the mail but the constantly repeated Charter Cable offer, get at least one of those a week.....they don't have what I want, not for that price.....so is this the last day of Summer?  something like that.....remains good sleeping weather anyway lately.....maybe I'll make a couple of rolled tacos for lunch today, instead of the usual sandwich.....will probably be lots of cars tomorrow morning....Furman is playing PC at noon in football....they moved the time from 2 to 12 for a TV slot on some funky sports network.....but they didn't decide that until yesterday....I wonder how many fans will show up at half-time or later?

No comments:

Post a Comment