Sunday, September 30, 2012

gloom

gloom as in dark.....it was pitch black out the kitchen window when I started fixing breakfast at 7.....'cause of heavy clouds I suppose.....and the fact that the sun didn't rise until 7:21 today?  It was bright with the light from the full moon when I looked out the bathroom window some time in the middle of the night....stormy Monday predicted, and Tuesday too.....was a brief splatter of rain while I was reading the Sunday paper earlier on.....last night there were tornado warnings a couple of counties over.....Spartanburg and Union.....yesterday here it was on and off rain most of the day....Panthers and Falcons at 1 this afternoon.....that Bulldog game yesterday was a good one, watched all of that....Blue Hose won their game.....finished off the tortilla soup yesterday, as a rainy day lunch.....library day tomorrow, and the 1st of October......can do grilled spam and swiss on rye for lunch, and ham and eggs with hash browns and toast for the Sunday breakfast-for-supper.....I was ticked off because France 24 news stopped playing on the iPad app.....but last night it showed up again on Roku Live Station where it was when I first started watching it.....I don't know what governs these things....license agreements or something......

No comments:

Post a Comment