Sunday, September 2, 2012

was around 100 heat index

by late afternoon Saturday....so I closed up the house and turned on the AC.....it really does help when some of the humidity gets conditioned out of the air.....watched some baseball, and then some football....but went to bed around 10 with the football still going.....locally, the Hose won their game 45-10.....returned the opening kick-off of the season for a touchdown....a good omen? The Sunday paper was thick with ads.....am I expected to go out Monday and spend money to save the economy? Can't think of anything I need at the moment....but looks like all the stores will be open on the holiday in case I think of something.....the Walmart ad featured DVDs to buy....do people still buy those? I never saw much sense in wanting to own a copy of a movie....why watch a movie more than once? Did you forget what happened? Used the last of the rye bread for french toast at breakfast, so lunch can be curried chicken salad on 12 grain toast....I can't list the 12 grains from memory I'm afraid....some of those grains are really obscure things I've never heard of before.....supper can be either leftover stir fry, or a cheeseburger platter with slaw and chips.....I hope some rain pops up this afternoon to cool things off a bit, or I'll have to resort to AC again by 3 or 4 pm......

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for something different to read when I noticed that the new issue of Fantasy & Science Fiction had popped up on the kindle....the wonders of technology.....

    ReplyDelete