Sunday, January 6, 2013

a little rain moving through

I noticed it just starting when I went out the back door to empty the kitchen trash.....some rain was in the area earlier when I went for the paper, but it missed Clinton then so I didn't get any on me.....so it's clouded over and hence warmer today than yesterday.....40s instead of 30s.....the Packers game looked like a foregone conclusion by the half, so I went on to bed at 10.....did watch all the Texas game earlier....ate most of the ribs at supper, but saved one big rib for a lunch or a snack.....wings this evening  probably, with cornbread and collard greens.....pumpernickel french toast with fried spam for Sunday breakfast.....not really much of note in the Sunday paper, just the usual stuff....maybe no news is good news.....Monday morning should be back to routine for a lot of folks, with the holiday break over....such considerations don't confront me much anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment