Monday, January 21, 2013

below freezing overnight

32F at sunrise.....I fixed a little supper at half-time of the 49ers game.....hash and eggs.....also ate a bag of microwave popcorn while watching the football....two good games I thought.....So San Francisco and Baltimore meet in New Orleans.....Pacific Coast and Atlantic Coast on the Gulf Coast.....seems reasonable....will that make for  big TV ratings?  The couple of days with sunshine have most of the mud and puddles dried up .....more of this cold and clear expected for a few days I think.....I can do something with leftover chicken today for supper.....I drove out through the woods some yesterday after lunch, haven't done that in a while.....not much traffic or anything else moving on a Sunday afternoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment