Monday, January 7, 2013

frosty monday morning

but it looks like the sun will be shining some......it's library day for me, I'm headed over that way in a few minutes.....I read in the paper that the jet stream is going to keep the cold up North for a while, so there will be warmer than usual temperatures in the South......for part of this month anyway....and then there might be a freezing air coming down for next month......this warm spell might have thunderstorms with it.....if it gets here, it's still cold enough today.....Jeep is iced over .....I ate some chicken wings last night, and today I'll fix pintos with the last of the cornbread.....I've got Spam and sweet onion to dice up in the bean pot.....lunch can be grilled swiss on pumpernickel.....watched the NFL yesterday.....won't watch the BCS tonight since I don't have ESPN.....I don't like either one of those two teams anyway.....so, library time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment