Friday, January 18, 2013

no snow here

just lots and lots of rain....but by 10:30 when I went to bed the storm had gone through.....the sky was clear, you could see the moon.....this morning clear, calm, 32F.....but even with no wind and the sun shining it probably won't get out of the 40s .....there were a few places where I had to tread carefully on the sunrise walk, two or three icy spots on the sidewalk.....lots of frost....yesterday afternoon it was raining so hard things were washing down the street.....pop bottles, etc....the chicken meal worked, with dressing and peas....plenty on the bird for more suppers.....I should start the Jeep and drive it around some, just on general principles in this freeze, keep the juices flowing.....I could buy some of that Heet for the gas tank if this weather is going to continue.....maybe by the afternoon I'll try walking some more.....finished a library book last night instead of watching a movie....

No comments:

Post a Comment