Saturday, January 5, 2013

beautiful morning

just a few clouds, lots of sunshine.....23F windchill at sunrise.....I'm glad the central heating works, it got a new fan motor back near the end of the Summer I think it was......next best chance of rain is between 3 and 4 Sunday morning.....20% is all though....so NFL Wild Card Weekend.....something to watch on TV in the evening.....didn't stay up for all the Cotton Bowl, but I see the Texas team beat the Okie team.....I did those chicken wings in the oven in the iron skillet with a little curry on one side, and turned over half-way through and then store brand honey bbq sauce on the other side to finish.....good sized wings, and really tasty done that way.....so today I can have ribs, baked potato, butter beans nuked for supper....lunch Friday was a slice of lightly toasted pumpernickel spread with 1/4 of an avocado, and the two small ribs from the tip of the slab.....enough meat on those for a lunch.....I'll use the last of the avocado today in a Bacon Spam sandwich.....finished one kindle novel and downloaded another one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment