Friday, January 4, 2013

clear, bright, frost white

with the sun out maybe it will warm up as the day goes by.....yesterday it ended up colder and wetter in the afternoon than it was in the morning even.....30F today on my sunrise walk.....bracing air.....finished off the black-eyed peas, might make oven BBQ chicken wings this evening, serve with greens and cornbread.....is it the Cotton Bowl tonight?  the one with Joe Football, or whatever his name is.....it's still below freezing out after a couple hours of sunshine.....don't know if I want to walk again or not right now.....finished my library books pretty much, one I might not bother finishing since it's sorta silly.....watched Horatio Hornblower from 1951 last night....that's a classic......I've got a Taylor jug wine this week, from New York...."for any occasion".....I have salt-and-vinegar Pringles too, they were marked down cheap and I haven't had any of those in a long time.....no sweets in the house now though, the holidays are over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment