Thursday, January 10, 2013

a little warm spell

fine with me, even if it is just for three or four days.....the gas bill came yesterday and for December it was only $3 more than November.....mild Winter?  The sirloin steak cooked up tender ....with some onions on it.....mashed potatoes and little limas and pepper gravy.....enough leftover for two more meals like that....today a pork chop with the same sides.....fried bologna and swiss grilled rye lunch sandwiches.....I got a pinot noir this week.....used the last of the butter at breakfast, but I did remember to buy more at the store, instead of just walking past something I needed like I do sometimes.....tropical snack mix this week.....did forget more Fritos.....well the sun is out this morning for my walking, not too much wind either......the back lawn is still loaded with pecans, ate more of them yesterday afternoon sitting on the front porch.....finished the latest Iain M. Banks novel and then downloaded the one I'd missed, after Matter......that one I bought hardcopy online when I first moved here, and then I donated it to the library with the idea of getting more high class scifi into the community.....

No comments:

Post a Comment