Saturday, January 12, 2013

foggy, 54F at sunrise

they were saying it would get to 65 Friday, but it was only 55.....the clouds hung around all day....a little rain in the evening too.....I read in the paper that the Grapevine is closed with snow and black ice....been there, done that.....I can remember going down the grade and seeing cars doing 360s in the fast lane up ahead.....kinda scary.....I hope it burns off here in the afternoon, get some sunshine today maybe.....the NFL games are on at 4:30 and 8:00 in this time zone.....I could do some cleaning up around here I suppose......I walked yesterday early afternoon, because it was raining at my usual late morning time.....around 1:00 there were more cars parked on Musgrove than I've seen in a while.....the eateries there all had customers it looked like.....PC students .....Pharmacy School, whatever.....Wilson's Curb Market Snack Bar looked like it was doing a good lunch business too when I walked by there.....steak platter last night, so pork chop tonight looks like.....well, I can walk some now....and then drive a little bit just because I haven't started the Jeep since Wednesday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment