Friday, January 11, 2013

mist/drizzle

a little damp walking for the paper, some cars had wipers on.....59F.....they were saying it would get up to around 70.....but I don't think it will unless these clouds break up sometime.....stayed warm enough overnight that I didn't need to turn on any heat for a change.....pork chop last night, sirloin steak again today.....yesterday I made a lunch sandwich with whole grain rye, onion, pickles, baloney, swiss cheese, mayo.....I should look at the weather radar before I go out again, see if any of that 50% chance of rain looks like it's in the neighborhood.....stayed up later than usual watching some old movie, slept soundly......can't think of any reason to go out shopping or driving at all today....no mail yesterday.....so the excitement continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment