Wednesday, January 30, 2013

damp streets and sidewalks

I think it rained some before I woke up.....64F, strong wind, blowing clouds on the early walk....got up to 71 yesterday.....will be warm again today with thunderstorms and maybe tornados in the afternoon.....and then a cold front comes after this warm front and it's back to Winter freeze by the weekend.....don't know if I want to go out walking again or not in this wind and possible rain.....got the fixings for tuna-and-noodles.....whole wheat noodles, solid white albacore, tender peas....already had cream of mushroom soup and bread crumbs in the cupboard....and parmesan cheese....also got an artichoke and a small piece of steak, cut up whole baked chicken from the deli section, chili dog material for lunches.....etc....I can finish off the meatloaf before I start on the hot dogs I guess.....I'll make the tuna noodles tonight, should be leftovers from that for another day.....got another loaf of pumpernickel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment