Tuesday, January 22, 2013

freeze dry

below freezing but no frost 'cause of the low humidity.....low for around here anyway, where things are damp a lot.....30F, clear calm cold and dry for the sunrise walk.....they picked up the trash this morning OK, but not as early as usual since they are doing a double day because of the Monday holiday....I should drive somewhere today I suppose, just to warm up the motor....these cold dry days are going to last 'til Friday, when they are predicting a chance of snow again, like last Friday night.....on the weather map for the evening news it says "Arctic Blast" over this neck of the woods.....I can have the last bratwurst supper tonight, and maybe turn what's left of the chicken into lunch sandwich meat.....and then I'll need to come up with ideas for another grocery shopping.....yesterday I cleaned the bathroom and did laundry, and finished a library book.....so I have half a library book left and something on kindle for reading material.....

No comments:

Post a Comment