Thursday, January 24, 2013

meatloaf

I usually make meatloaf with pork sausage, ground beef, an egg, BBQ sauce, and oatmeal.....but I had cornbread stuffing left over from the chicken meals, so I used that instead of oatmeal.....delicious and a good consistency.....google "cornbread stuffing meatloaf" and you find a page or two of entries.....most of them are using a cup of dry stuffing mix, but the already cooked stuff worked fine for me.....so my supper was meatloaf, baked potato, and the last of the black beans.....the last of the bratwurst went into lunch sandwich yesterday, so today can be curried chicken salad sandwich.....37F windchill at sunrise, cold walking in the wind.....the lowering jet stream will slide a "clipper" from the north-west down into our area Friday.....Winter Storm Warning.....slight chance of snow in the afternoon....time for a heavy sweater and running the heat some.....Stouffer's items were $1.98, so I got my french bread pizzas, and stuffed bell peppers also.....something different.....got three novels in progress at once on kindle, two sci-fi and one sea story.....found a Coen brothers movie I hadn't seen before last night before bedtime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment