Saturday, January 19, 2013

central heat in operation

20 degrees windchill on the sunrise walk.....clear, calm, frost.....had bratwurst, mac n cheese, and black beans for Friday supper....lunch was a sausage and avocado sandwich.....I have microwave popcorn for the football games Sunday, a special treat.....I might drive over to Walmart in a bit, if the Jeep isn't too cold to start, it looks frozen solid this morning.....did get all my walking in yesterday, but it was dang cold the whole time....at least there was sunshine.....it looks like freezing lows will be here for a while now, Winter makes itself felt.....I put some gas dryer in the gas tank, and started the Jeep with the aid of the portable jumper yesterday .....I don't know if they will pick up the trash on MLK day or not, can't remember what they did last year.....and I didn't read anything about that I don't think.....doesn't matter too much, it would take me a whole month to fill that big rolling trash thing up to the top.....

No comments:

Post a Comment