Wednesday, January 16, 2013

went shopping in the rain

but didn't get much on me.....did need headlights and windshield wipers.....got groceries and gas....10 gallons of regular for $30, last time I'd filled up was 11/28 it says in the checkbook....at the store they had fish oil capsules two for one, so I got the larger bottles....I had just run out of those this morning.....it rained at breakfast time, stopped while I walked for the paper, started up again when I was ready to go out on my expedition....got the weekly paper which I can sit down and read since it's too rainy for another morning walk now.....I have a chicken I'll slow-cook tomorrow....they had good avocados out again for $1.....got pumpernickel from the bakery section, a dollar cheaper than the brand in the bread aisle.....so bratwurst on pumpernickel for lunch sandwiches.....

No comments:

Post a Comment