Sunday, January 27, 2013

frost and fog

seems odd to have frost and fog at the same time.....a weather guy the other day did mention freezing fog in the forecast, maybe that's what's going on.....windchill of 23 at sunrise, wind NE 5 mph.....high today of 47 predicted.....maybe I can finish the one library book I'm sort of bogged down in today, for the library trip Monday.....one stuffed pepper and some cheese toast was enough for Saturday supper, so there's one pepper left for another day.....finished up the curried chicken salad in a sandwich for yesterday's lunch, so today I might fry meatloaf for the sandwich.....done that before, it's good....it still looks not so nice outside at 9:30.....32F with the fog coming and going with the breeze....at around 4:30 this morning I went for a glass of water in the kitchen, and the room was pretty brightly lit by the full moon shining through the bare pecan trees....fog hadn't come up yet I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment