Thursday, January 17, 2013

the bird is in the crock-pot

and I have a can of chicken broth to use in the cornbread stuffing mix....and there are sweet peas.....rained all night, going to rain all days looks like.....after midnight, small hours of Friday morning, it might get cold enough to turn to snow.....heavy snow in the mountains already.....so no walking will get done today I'm afraid.....52F now.....yesterday I made a bologna and avocado sandwich on rye for lunch, with some store brand BBQ corn chips and a glass of merlot.....same lunch for today I guess, with the last of the bologna.....that makes a good sandwich really.....can you get that at Subway?   There's a Subway in Clinton but I've never been in it.....guess there's no sense driving anywhere in the rain today, can't think of any shopping I could do anyway.....read a book I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment