Friday, January 25, 2013

driving in freezing rain

the windshield was sort of glazed over until the defroster got it warm enough for the wipers to work right.....I went over to Walmart to get a blind for the laundry porch like the one I'd put in the bathroom window a while back.....they are only 4 bucks, and it looks better from the street with something in those windows that are in view now with the house gone next door.....on the radar it looks like it's snowing some one county over in Spartanburg.....here it's just been a mix of rain and ice pellets.....it still might get a dusting of snow here as the day goes by.....nasty out though with the cold damp.....did get the walk for the paper done, but I don't think I'm going out again soon.....more meatloaf platter last night, with succotash instead of black beans this time.....this afternoon I can heat up the house some when I do some country ribs in the oven....lunch can be cold meatloaf with cheddar cheese and mayo on pumpernickel.....so I'm going to go put up that blind in the porch window.....28F, high of 35 called for today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment