Monday, August 17, 2009

Claudette

The forecast for the tropical depression that's down in Florida right now is that it's going to go sort of up into the middle of the country, instead of coming this way at all. So there's only a 20% chance of rain here, even though it's cloudy looking this morning. I went to the library and found some more sci-fi books, had oatmeal for breakfast, and a banana a few minutes ago. Got the invitation to David and Nikki's wedding.....but that's long trip from here to San Diego, so I won't be going. I talked to Caroline on the phone yesterday, they are going camping somewhere close to their house next weekend, for Colton's birthday on the 22nd, Saturday. My package got there OK already. I think I've got a packet of cornbread mix and a can of chili con carne that will do for dinner, and then I'll need to go shopping again. BiLo gives 5% off the total to seniors on Wednesdays.....maybe I'll wait until then, and ask how you get that set up....it's for 60 and older, so I more than qualify!

No comments:

Post a Comment