Saturday, August 15, 2009

safari 4

I turned on the machine and it told me to upload Safari 4 and a security update, so I did. And now the browser seems to be running faster, which is a good thing I suppose. I don't like it when the machine changes things usually....old farts don't like change, generally speaking.....but this time things didn't seem to screw up. A couple of years ago Microsoft took it into it's head to update my HP laptop, and screwed it up so bad I had to junk it. Anyway, low 70's this morning, overcast.....last night I fixed a hamburger and pork-and-beans for supper....breakfast today was the poached egg, etc....I vacuumed and mopped already ....nothing in the mailbox today...it's easy to tell when the Letter Carrier goes by, you can hear her talking on her Bluetooth.....yesterday I got the thing in the mail to renew my vehicle registration.....$35 to get the new tag....I watched Terry Gilliam's Brazil last night.....those Oxy people are wierd.....

3 comments:

  1. hey, i watched brazil too! why are the oxy people wierd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry Gilliam went to Oxy, a couple of years ahead of Nick I think...

    ReplyDelete