Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Senior Wednesday

I did stop at the desk inside the grocery store....customer service is at the tobacco counter for some reason....and I filled out a form and got a Senior thing to go on my key-ring and get beeped, for the 5% off on Wednesday. I only spent a little over 20 bucks, but a buck off is a buck off! I got yellow squash and green squash and white onion and more bananas.....and mushrooms and chicken livers, and some small boneless center-cut pork chops. And peanuts and popcorn for watching baseball games....I haven't purchased any Cracker Jack since they did away with the box. Did you ever take the empty raisin box from your brown-bag school lunch and blow through it to make a sound like a kazoo? My oh my....I wouldn't want to be going back to school on a muggy day like this.....hurricane weather.....kinda like earthquake weather in SoCal.....

2 comments:

  1. chicken livers?
    that takes me back.
    I never want to taste CL again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'em.....I'm going to roll them in Italian bread-crumbs and saute them in olive oil with mushrooms....

    ReplyDelete