Wednesday, August 5, 2009

the diverter

Last night I read a really scary article  http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/31/news/companies/dina_wein_reis_fraud_trial.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2009080316    It's about a scam called "diverting"....another way crazy people in New York divert money into their own pockets.  Well, it's a Wednesday, so breakfast was oatmeal with raisins, bran flakes, and molasses, with orange juice and black tea.  Dinner will be back to chicken leftovers, after last night's splurge.  I have two bananas that need to be eaten soon.  Probably eat one this morning.  At seven this morning, right before my walk, it was 68 here and 100% humidity.  It was 59 in both Coos Bay and Oakland.  I mowed the "lawn" yesterday morning, finishing about 10....at which point I was soaked and sodden....the T-shirt I was wearing remains a sodden lump on the floor at the foot of the bed....in this humidity nothing will dry out....and I swear the weeds grew back overnight anyway....oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment