Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday morning

Go to this site for augmented reality  http://layar.com/   What won't they think of next?  Thursday breakfast is a medium poached egg on rye toast, with orange juice and black coffee.  The morning weather is about 70 degrees with scattered high clouds.  David said in an e-mail that he had to go to a meeting in Buelton....and Dan said he should get the battered fritters.....I think he should get the pea soup.  The only time I stopped at Pea-Soup Andersons I got the cup of soup with the half sandwich.  That was plenty, as their half-sandwich is as big as a whole sandwich from some places.  I ignored the sweets display on the way out.....they put the cash register right in the middle of the baked goods, to tempt you to buy something sweet before you hit the road again.  They have honeydew melons advertised right now, I think I'll look for one next time I go shopping.  Thousand Oaks lost to the Dominican Republic in a baseball game in Easley, which was on ESPN2, that was kind of interesting.....but the starting pitcher for the California team pretty much lost the game early with some wild pitching.  

1 comment:

  1. Yo Steve - Buelton is pea soup and Solvang has the batterd fritters, in essance when you drive thru Solvang you hit Buelton on the way out of it.

    ReplyDelete