Thursday, August 6, 2009

still Thursday

It's staying nice today, 81 right now and not that humid....I walked over to the bank earlier and got some ones to buy my newspaper in the mornings....and went through downtown (that doesn't take long) and stopped by Wilson's Curb Market to get the Clinton Chronicle.  Not really a whole lot of interest in the Chronicle....you can access it online if you Google it.....they have a jazz quintet this evening at the train tracks....I might go over there for a while, if it's still cool...and if it doesn't start raining.....you have to bring your own chair....or I sit on a bench on Musgrove, and the sound bounces up between the buildings.....these Thursday things got rained out a few times, so this one tonight is a catch-up, I think.  It's cool, the band just stops in the middle of the song when the train comes by, and then picks up on the beat after it's gone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment