Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday

Low clouds and fog this morning, which is a good thing I think, since it might mean that it won't get as hot as they have been predicting, or maybe at least not as fast.  At the market yesterday I did get all kinds of good salad stuff......and a cantaloupe....and some grapes.....I also got country sausage and more eggs, and corn-bread mix....and they had apple juice two for one, so I got a couple of those.....so the bowl of salad last night was good, with beet slices and olives and mixed greens and some other stuff.....couldn't find much to watch on TV, they were showing "Sixteen Candles" because that Hughes guy died?  I watched a little, but it was just too painful....I think I saw what's-her-name in some BBC type show a couple of years ago, she was pretty good...or maybe that was someone else....anyway, we've got birthdays for Blake, Bree, and Colton coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment