Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the Old Farmer

must know something, here it is the 12th and cloudy, rain on and off, cool....in the 70's....well, we were all cool in the 70's, weren't we....those of us that were born already.....getting lost here....not much to report on the food front, same old food as the last few days....might need to go to the store soon, since I'm running low on oatmeal, and paper napkins....and something that escapes my mind at the moment.....woke up tired, that's not right is it?  Sometimes I think too many dreams actually tire me out in my sleep.  Sure is quiet this morning....the people with lawnmowers have given up I think, because the rain keeps coming back........sometimes it looks to me like half the people in this town mow the lawns for the other half, and in turn they get them to mow their lawns.....and they all have $30,000 Dodge crew-cab trucks and $7,000 John Deere riding mowers....yard work must pay well around here.....and they are all americanos, which is something you wouldn't see in SoCal...

2 comments:

  1. El Dreams, durning the stroke for around 2.8 years I did not dream. Now, I think, I am dreaming again, it is all just, well, awash, that is I can not think of it past when I wake up. You, it seems, wake up thinking of it. Dreams a little dream.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a thing a while back that said you were supposed to try to remember your dreams.....I don't remember why though....so you could psychoanalyze yourself? But they are all pretty much the same seems like....Post Office, Radio Shack, High School, or lost on a freeway that keeps changing as you drive....maybe some others, but those are the main genres.....

    ReplyDelete