Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I ran out of bread

so I went shopping on Tues instead of Weds, missed the 5% deal...oh well...I got apples and salad and bread and eggs, and swiss cheese two for one....and an avocado, from Chile. I didn't get the lawn mowed, got side-tracked on something else.....I put on my dirty jeans and crawled under the back porch, because yesterday when the washing machine was spinning I could hear creaking noises from maybe the porch underpinnings.....but there are brick columns under the water heater and where the washer is, and nothing looked like it was about to fall through or anything....this old house creaks sometimes at night too, randomly....I guess a lot of them do....might get up around 90 by late afternoon they say.....not much chance of rain here, but they did cancel the space shuttle because of weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment