Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday morning

I did go to the jazz thing for a while, not a real big crowd there.....Back at the house I found a baseball game on Ch.40, the Drive playing at Flour Field in Greenville....that looks like a real nice ball park.  They were talking about the football games that are going to be on Ch.40....Sept.5 they are going to have PC and Furman.....and on a Thursday night thing they are going to have a Clinton HS game....I don't think they gave the date.....I'm going over to Bi-Lo and look for fruit and salad fixings....on these hotter days I don't really feel much like a hot dinner.....it's the weekend of no sales tax, but I can't think of anything I need to buy....in Oregon, they don't have a sales tax.  I had the oatmeal breakfast; it was 64 degrees when I went for my walk.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve, it is Feista Time here. We get off at noon to go to the parade, but I shall not go, will take off to see my family, instead on Sat I will go announce the Childrens Day Feista Parade.

    Any raisens with your oatmeal?

    ReplyDelete