Sunday, August 23, 2009

this guy in the book I'm reading

keeps eating omelettes.....so last night I had to fix one myself with two eggs, cheese, onion, and mushrooms....I put some catsup on it....or is it ketchup? It's a science fiction book, so he just has to ask the kitchen to do the fixing, and then give it back the dirty dishes when he's done.....I've almost finished that 2 pound sandwich from WalMart, today should be the last day for that lunch I guess.....I had sausage scramble, the last of the cantaloupe, and sourdough toast with marmalade for Sunday breakfast.....the weather is nice and cool and overcast again....yesterday it did heat up enough by late afternoon to close the windows and turn on the air....maybe it won't get that hot today.....the Braves and the Marlins play a one-thirty game....I think I get that channel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment