Monday, October 29, 2012

43 at sunrise

my weather page showed the same reading for Escondido.....predicting 37 for Monday night-Tuesday morning......calling for wet heavy snow and high winds in the mountains, but dry and chilly down 'round here getting into Halloween night.....glad I don't live in New York or anywhere near it.....so it's crisp walking weather this morning.....the World Series is over so I can get to bed earlier tonight than I have been.....can have meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and yellow squash for supper.....then do something with bratwurst Tuesday and go shopping Wednesday.....I think there might be a box of cornbread stuffing still in the kitchen cupboard, 'cause they were buy one get one free.....a potential side with the brat?  we'll make something work....that's another day anyway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment