Sunday, October 28, 2012

more Giants

so I stayed up late again watching the baseball.....maybe SF will win the Series tonight in a sweep?  watched the Dawgs bite the Gators.....don't know if I'll bother watching those lousy Panthers or not.....sometime in the wee small hours I woke up briefly thinking I'd felt a slight earthquake.....but the only earthquake news online this morning is a 7.7 off Vancouver Island.....don't think I felt that....it said there was a tsunami warning for Oregon....I wonder if the warning siren went off where Caroline lives.....the wave ended up being four inches tall I think it said.....hurricane Sandy has gone North, the Carolina coast got some rain but no real bad winds or damage.....there's a big black bank of cloud visible to the West, must be that cold front moving this way.....52 for the Sunday sunrise, with lows in the 30s predicted for tonight....I had a sausage patty with my french toast this morning, rather than the usual two sausage links.....got a half pound of bulk country sausage to use up somehow, maybe in chili later this week.....it looks like it's going to be dang cold Halloween night.....I haven't bought any candy yet....can do that during my regular Wednesday shopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment