Sunday, October 7, 2012

grumbling and flickering

thunderstorm passing to the north of here in the dark just before it was time to get out of bed.....didn't get any rain from it in Clinton .....so dark overcast, windy, chilly.....street lights still on after dawn when I walked for the newspaper.....should stay in the 60s today.....I don't think the City takes a holiday on Columbus Day.....I'll try putting the trash out and see if it gets picked up.....ham and rye french toast for breakfast, last little bit of that ham slice.....lunch can be a chili dog or a hash dog.....supper might be a french bread pizza watching a football game in the living room.....or maybe fried hash with an egg and grits.....watched plenty of football Saturday evening, some interesting games.....I think a Charger game is on today later .....on a channel I get.....I don't know if it was from stomping around in Laurens yesterday, or from the change in the weather....but my left knee and right ankle were doing their aching thing in bed this morning....but not too bad now, after I got my feet under me and some walking done.....if it's going to be this gloomy of a day it should just go ahead and rain, at least make it worthwhile.....

No comments:

Post a Comment