Monday, October 15, 2012

new moon on Monday

64F this morning....the clouds kept the warmth pretty well....I got around my route for the newspaper before the rain front got here....it started coming down while I was reading the paper....but I don't know how long it's going to keep coming and going this morning, hard to tell from the radar which way it is heading exactly.....but things got wet so I won't try to go out and trim up the shrubs out back with the electric pruner.....I was thinking of working on that today because Tuesday is the day they pick up yard cuttings from the curb.....watched a lot of football yesterday, but when the baseball Giants got behind by 6 runs I gave up and went on to bed at my regular time.....I guess I'll go over to Walmart, I can do that while it's raining easily enough.....some things I want to look at over there.....it will be back to pork platter for supper today, and lunch can be some kind of sandwich.....maybe a fried egg sandwich, I do that every once in a while for variety....

No comments:

Post a Comment