Thursday, October 4, 2012

crock pot roast

meat and veggies and such cooking slowly, ought to be plenty.....high humidity again today, mostly cloudy....was raining around bedtime last night, gently......looks like it will be dry and mild Saturday morning for the festivities in Laurens.....I forgot yesterday to get extra cash at the store for ribs and whatever else at the Square, but my bank has ATMs right there.....I remembered parmesan-romono, so I had some of that on top of my bowl of beans and rice....tasty that way....the front lawn is too wet to mess with, so I'll look at it again Friday morning....did not watch any debate, don't see any point in that....near the end of a good library book, and I have three more.....might get up to 78 today they think,  was 64 at sunrise when I went for my first walk....

No comments:

Post a Comment