Tuesday, October 9, 2012

colder still

46F outside at sunrise, about 10 degrees warmer in the house.....the newspaper described the wake-up weather as "drizzle/fog".....that's about right.....out early walking the cars had on headlights but not wipers.....but the cold NE wind has stopped, so it should get warmer this afternoon than it did yesterday.....Monday I had the hash fried with an egg in the middle and fried grits too.....well, you boil them the regular way and then fry them sorta as a patty, with butter.....I think there's enough of the pot roast veggies and gravy left for one more of those meals tonight....one biscuit left for that....don't know what I will find in the morning for another week of eating....I need to buy toothpaste....two chili-dogs left to fix.....one of these days soon I should go to the gas station with the Jeep, got about a quarter tank left.....

No comments:

Post a Comment