Thursday, October 18, 2012

50, cloudy

but the rain front fell apart before it got here looks like, just sort of dissolved on the radar replay.....I don't know what tweaked my back yesterday, but it is acting tricky this morning.....muscles knotted up in the same old spot as usual.....I turned off the TV last night when the ballgame went into rain-delay.....SF lost anyway it says on Yahoo Sports......so if the World Series ends up with Detroit and St. Louis, who will care?  SF and NY would have better ratings, I think.....just a second, I heard the mailbox......dang, something from my bank.....Accidental Death Insurance?  useless.....whether it's an accident or not, you're just as dead.....and would hence have no need for the money.....the shrimp dish turned out pretty good for supper, enough left for another night.....today I think I'll make pintos cooked with sweet onion and diced up pork served over hot cornbread.....lunch can be corned beef and swiss on rye.....hopefully Saturday morning won't be dismal like this.....we want a good crowd for the Fall Festival don't we?   maybe if I put on a warmer jacket the walk around the park will be comfortable enough right now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment