Saturday, October 6, 2012

did get some hash

but no brisket.....they all said their brisket wouldn't be ready until 12:30 or 1:00.....and that's pretty much nap time for me these days....if it can't get done in the morning, it doesn't get done....so I had a lot of lunch, a chili dog and a hash dog....and some good sweet tea.....to use up my tickets I got some hash to take home .....so now I have containers of pot roast and hash in the fridge....easy to fix meals for a few days anyway....the hash is pretty tasty, might have it over biscuit for supper.....in T shirt and jeans it was getting hot seemed to me by 11:30 or so.....made my escape from the crowd.....saw Cindy and Addie and Edson over there.....Addie is 4 years older, but they appear to be the same height....I walked around a lot over there, so got my boots off as soon as I got home....and put on some old ragged  bluejean shorts, 'cause the weather has switched back to warmish, at least for today.....only mail here was ads trying to get me to sign up for various Medicare Advantage programs....tore them in half and tossed them in the kitchen trash.....Cindy said there was a good crowd last night too, and it goes on today until bands and fireworks after dark.....I put in my ten bucks worth for the civic festivities....somebody must be making money on it all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment