Tuesday, October 2, 2012

strange

it was 10 degrees warmer when I got out of bed than when I went to bed.....warmed up during the night?  that just seems wrong.....it's because a warm front from the south overpowered the colder front that had been here a few days.....72F outside, 70 in the house.....got my newspaper OK, but right now it's raining some....I'll try for a dry spell later for the park walk....I did get some walking done yesterday, in an afternoon haze.....the bowl of red beans and rice made for a filling supper, and there's plenty for today too.....the grocery flyer came in the mail Monday this week.....looks like a good price on rump roast.....for "Crocktoberfest" as the meat department ad said.....I might do a pot roast.....those make for good lunch sandwiches.....or maybe it's time to do chili-dog lunches again....I get that craving.....used up all the onion last night, need to remember that tomorrow.....don't think I need to drive anywhere today....I dreamed I was working in a gas station.....I've never had a job like that....where do these ideas come from?  maybe sometimes you get a dream meant for somebody else.....

No comments:

Post a Comment