Tuesday, October 16, 2012

clear, cool, less humid a little

was 46 at sunrise......I'll go for another walk and then I really should mop the kitchen floor, it's pretty bad.....watched a Pretenders concert from somewhere in L.A. in 2003.....two hours worth of the hits, that was a good show.....went out on the porch for a few minutes after that, and then it was bedtime.....got a Guitar Player in the mail yesterday, along with three insurance solicitations....one to "Tingle Family" offering insurance on children?  Why would you insure children......I got Merlot while I was over at Walmart, 'cause the 5 litre box is a few bucks cheaper there than at the grocery store.....didn't find the other things I was looking for.....it was a nice drive though, raining just enough to run the wipers on the slowest speed going over that way.....it had stopped by the time I came back home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment