Friday, October 26, 2012

the best meatloaf I ever made

maybe I say that every time I make meatloaf.....it was good anyway, and plenty left over.....instead of walking right now I'll go out and run the mower for perhaps the last time until Spring.....the grass has already stopped growing pretty much, but a quick pass over it all will blow away or grind into mulch a lot of the stuff falling off the trees.....need to blow the acorns off the sidewalk too.....55 outside, should be comfortable enough.....late night again watching that baseball game.....a pitcher's duel I guess you could say.....and the Giants had lots of lucky breaks again.....so I can have a cold meatloaf sandwich for lunch....pickles, mustard, mayo....on rye.....this week seemed to go by fast....if we can live through the election and the Holidays we will be in 2013 before we know it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment